Jan 19 // Ronald Burgio
Rowing in the Dark
Mark 6:48 They were straining at the oars.
The disciples were rowing in the dark and getting nowhere.
John 16:33 …In this world you will have trouble (many trials) …
- You might be living for God and trying to be obedient and faithful, and yet you are facing bad storms.
- Jesus comes right into the middle of the wind, the waves and the darkness.
- No matter who you are, Jesus wants to intervene in your life and bring you to safety.
John 1:11-12 NKJV He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name
Revelation 3:18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.
- Gold = Love
- White clothes = His Righteousness
- Eye salve = to see spiritual truth
Revelation 3:20-21 Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends. Those who are victorious will sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat with my Father on his throne