Evangelism – We will do anything short of sin to reach people who don’t know Christ. To reach people no one is reaching, we’ll have to do things no one is doing.
Excellence – We always bring our best. Excellence honors God and inspires people.
Relevance – We work hard to be culturally relevant while remaining doctrinally pure.
Gratitude – All we have comes from God; nobody owes us anything. We will be grateful and honor others, regularly finding special ways to show it.
Supernatural – We want to give God an opportunity to do what humans cannot, allowing God to use us to bring healing and miracles to those in need.
Sacrifice – We give up things we love for things we love even more. It’s an honor to sacrifice for Christ and His church.
Integrity – We will honor Christ and His church with integrity. If we live with integrity, nothing else matters. If we don’t live with integrity, nothing else matters.
Service – We are spiritual contributors not spiritual consumers. The church does not exist for us. We are the church and we exist for the world. Jesus saves, we serve.
Diversity – We are all created in His image, taking the time to value people from all cultures and ethnicities equally.
Growth – We are intentional about creating a healthy, growing church. When we make disciples our church will grow.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed Blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His present priestly ministry.
- We believe in evangelistic and missionary fervor and endeavor.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. We further believe in the keeping power of God.
- We believe in sanctification, holiness, and the overcoming life is God’s design for the Church, which is the Bride of Christ.
- We believe that sexual purity is a necessary expression for all of God’s children and requires abstinence from sexual relationships or practices forbidden by Scripture.
- We believe that the Biblical definition of marriage, the uniting of one man and one woman in a covenant commitment for a lifetime, was established by God in the beginning and confirmed by Jesus in Matthew 19:4-6
- We believe that since mankind is created in God’s image, human life is of inestimable worth and significance in all its dimensions, from conception to the grave.
- We believe that the ordinances of baptism by immersion in water and observance of communion should be regularly practiced in the local assembly.
- We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit as on the day of Pentecost and in the continuing ministry of the Holy Spirit as evidenced in charismatic gifts and ministries, and in the fruit of the Holy Spirit in the life of the believer.
- We believe that divine healing is obtained on the basis of the Atonement.
- We believe in Christ’s imminent personal return in power and great glory, and in His present and everlasting dominion.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto eternal life and they that are lost unto eternal punishment.
- We believe that it is the duty and privilege of every believer to, within his ability, support the local assembly with his regular presence, giving and service.
- We believe that tithing, accompanied by free-will offerings, is God’s ordained method to finance the spreading of the Gospel and the needs of the local assembly.