The Lord Will Show you the Way, since we have not been this way before!
- Stepping into Our Dreams – Joshua 3:1-8
- They are now on the border of a new country – a land of milk and honey. Though they had wandered for 40 years, and faced many trials and dangers – THEY ARE ALMOST THERE!
TO REACH FOR YOUR DREAMS…
- Keep Your Eyes On God – vv. 1-4
- 3 – “when you see the ark of the covenant of the Lord your God…”
- We must keep our eyes on God. When God moved, they were to move—–When God stopped they were to do the same.
- It was flood season for the “Jordan River”
- Prepare (Sanctify) Your Heart – vv. 5-7
- “And Joshua said to the people, “Sanctify (Purify) yourselves, for tomorrow the LORD will do wonders among you.”
- What does it mean to “Sanctify your heart?”
- Do What God asked you to do v.8, vv. 12-13
- “You shall command the priests who bear the ark of the covenant, saying, ’When you have come to the edge of the water of the Jordan, you shall stand in the Jordan.’” 3:8
- The priests were commanded to come to the river edge and wait for God’s instruction. They had to have faith to put the soles of their feet in the water.