Living Waters is an in-depth, Christ-centered program for people seeking healing in areas of relational and sexual brokenness. A healing, teaching and discipleship series, Living Waters addresses the reality that we are all broken in our ability to love others well. The goal of Living Waters is to lay a foundation for sexual and relational wholeness in our lives.
Through the worship, teaching, prayer and small groups of Living Waters we learn about:
- God's powerful love for us and how Jesus is central to our hope for wholeness
- The depth of our brokenness and our profound need for Him
- The power of the cross to restore our souls, sexuality, and relationships
- The process of walking out our healing
- Our place in the church and loving others honorably
Living Waters applies to everyone! But, it is particularly relevant to those struggling with codependency, self-hatred, or the inability to love others well, the effects of sexual abuse homosexuality, sexual promiscuity or addiction.
Thankfully, Christ's capacity to touch and restore us at deep levels of shame and brokenness extends to all of us, regardless of the specifics of our issue.