Hebrews 11:23 NIV
Romans 8:28 NLT
Three things we need for hopeful living?
- Courage is seeing every opposition as an opportunity for victory in Christ Jesus.
Isaiah 40:31 NIV
How did she demonstrate courage:
- By rising each day, facing her situation and putting her trust in God
Exodus 1:12 NLT
- That while living under great oppression, inwardly she did not change her commitment to God
- Circumstances did not change her commitment to God.
Philippians 4:12-13 NLT; Daniel 11:32b
Hebrews 11:23 NLT; Hebrews 11:1 NLT
- Fearing God spurred their faith
Exodus 1:17 NLT; Psalm 112:1,7,8 NLT
- Faith helped them stand in the hour of trial
Exodus 1:18-19 NLT; 1 Corinthians 16:13 NLT
- Faith helped them believe God would honor their heart’s righteous commitments to Him
Exodus 1:20 NLT; Hebrews 11:24-26 NLT
- Courage and faith can be seen only in its manifestations.
Hebrew 12:1-3 AMP