What happens in the dark places?
- You pray more.
- You see what’s really important in your life.
- You don’t get upset about small things.
- The God who makes me lie down in green pastures, who leads me by the still waters, is the same God who leads me through the valley.
- Faith is trusting God when life doesn’t make sense.
- Dare to believe He is blessing you even in the dark places.
Acts 13:13; Acts 15:37-41; Colossians 4:10; 2 Timothy 4:11
What happens after the dark places?
- Private victory always precedes public victory ~ Stephen Covey
- If you can’t be faithful in the wilderness, how can God trust you in the promised land?
- God wants to turn our “?” into “!” ~ Joel Osteen
- He wants to give us Beauty for Ashes
- We are going through the valley, not staying in it.
- It’s a process to go from Psalm 23:1 to Psalm 23:6.
Psalm 23:6; Jeremiah 17:8
How do you grow in the dark places?
- Encourage yourself
- Encourage others
Isaiah 50:4, Proverbs 15:23, Proverbs 12:25
- Jehovah Jireh – the God who provides what we need
- El Shaddai – the God of More than Enough
- Allow God to encourage you
- Jesus alone causes deep inner change in us.