How does Text to Give work?
New to Text to Give? Send a text with a dollar amount (e.g.: $10) to (716) 281-1010.
You will receive a link:
- For your first time click “SIGN IN” then “REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT”
- Complete the registration to receive your secure PIN.
- Select the fund, enter the donation amount and payment information.
- Tap “Save Payment” to use it for future gifts.
You can also text the following words:
- EDIT – Update your account & payment information
- KEYWORD – See a list of Keywords (Funds) you can give towards
- REFUND – Made a mistake? Refund your last gift. (15 min. expiry)
For Global Outreach missions giving, text $ amount plus the keyword global
What can I edit through the Text to Give number?
- MY ACCOUNT: You can change your address, change or add to your payment methods and change your email or mobile number.
- SCHEDULED: You can edit or delete your scheduled giving.
How do I edit my account on a desktop computer?
To edit, change or cancel your recurring giving or to change your payment profile (credit card/bank account info), sign into your giving portal.
- After you click the “Sign In” button below, you will be redirected to the Giving portal. Near the top of the screen, click on “Sign In”
- Type in your cell number and you’ll get a text with a security code. After you type in the code, see your scheduled giving and your giving history.
- If you don’t have a cell phone, select “Email” to sign in and type in your email address and password.
What's the address for Mail in Donations?
Our address is
Love Joy Church
5423 Genesee St
Lancaster, NY 14086
How can I get my Complete Giving History & Donation Statements
You may view your complete cash, kiosk, check & credit card giving here: Love Joy Church Giving
If you need help with your password, please contact Uta at 651-0400
How can I give at the Kiosk at the Welcome Center
Swipe your debit or credit card for giving or event registrations. We also now accept Apple Pay and Google Pay.
What's better for the church, using a Credit/Debit Card or a Bank Account?
Our fee to process a credit or debit card is 2.6%. If you use your bank account, it’s only 0.75%. We much appreciate your consideration to save the church money by using your bank account for online or recurring payments.
What are Donor Covers Fees?
You have the option of covering the merchant fees for your online giving. This will add 2.5% to your giving. It is only needed for credit or debit card transactions. These convenience fees are tax deductible and will appear on your annual giving statement.
How can I get more help?
Please contact Uta at 651-0400