- I love my church because God loves my Church
- The difference between Agape and Phileo Love: Agape is the highest and purest kind of love. Phileo refers to a brotherly love.
- The church is meant to be like a family, based on relationships.
John 3:16; Psalm 68:6
- Being in a relationship with Jesus means being part of the church, part of His kingdom, part of the family of faith.
- I love my church because We hear from God
- Our vision is, “Working together to win Buffalo to Christ.”
- Our purpose is “Reaching People; Developing Leaders; Making a Difference”
- There is a sound of abundance of rain
1 Kings 18:41-43,45
- I hear the rain of the Spirit: The supernatural activity of God in our church and in our lives.
Haggai 2:9; Ephesians 3:20-21
- People who come in won’t be from other churches, but will be new believers.
- Love Joy Church will be filling with people and the church will become full!
- The people will become filled with the Holy Spirit!
- God will raise up Spirit-filled leaders that will help with the increase in the people that will be coming!
- I am raising up the leaders of this church and yes even new leaders that will prophesy over dry bones.
- Just as the dry bones came together I will surely bring this body together says the LORD.
- Dryness and death will be defeated and I will take any futility and turn it into fertility.
- I believe every one of us needs to realize that God’s dreams for us are a greater reality than our present limited circumstances.
- Let people know that you love your church.
- Get connected in a connect group.