- Perspective: a particular attitude toward or way of regarding something; a point of view.
- Putting oneself in other’s perspective changes the perception of life. It is the perception of our reality that governs the perspective towards our life.
- Creative evangelism is knowing your mission field and how to reach them
I – Innovation
- “Innovation is not absolutely necessary, but then neither is survival.”
~ Andrew Papageorge, Strategic and Innovation Consultant
D – Discussion and Brainstorming
E – Environment of Creativity
A – Adaptive
Mark 2:22 NIV
And no one pours new wine into old wineskins. Otherwise, the wine will burst the skins, and both the wine and the wineskins will be ruined. No, they pour new wine into new wineskins.
S – Success Oriented
- Be creative to be more effective about reaching people for Christ.
- “The normal reaction of most of us to a new idea is either to ignore it or instantly seek its ” ~ John Williams
Isaiah 43:19 NIV
See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.
Isaiah 55:8-9 NLT
8 “My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,” says the Lord. “And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. 9 For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.”