Power to change your life
- Perhaps it is time for us to lower the earthly expectation, consider the spiritual expectation and seek a freedom that brings happiness, joy, love, kindness and encourages us to persevere, no matter what the obstacle or struggle before us.
A surrendered life looks like the conflict between the old self and the new me.
A surrendered life will reflect Jesus and His purpose
Surrender includes the action of forgiveness
Luke 6: 37-38, Romans 6:4
Surrender leads to Freedom – emotional, physical, spiritual
- I was not being asked by God to abandon my family or past. I was being asked to accept my past, my family and move on as a new creature, being made new in attitude, behavior and judgment.
- Redemption is your ability to live in emotional and spiritual freedom to serve as god guides.
Galatians 6:7-8, Isaiah 29:22
- The “Redeemed Life” cannot be realized without first experiencing and understanding the surrendered life.
I Peter 5:6-7
Power of the Holy Spirit
- God’s willingness to “exalt you” (lift you up spiritually) is dependent on your willingness to humble yourself before Him. But the second part is just as important: God cares for you so much that He is willing to take all of your cares (worries, anxieties, needs, fears, desires, challenges, regrets, etc.) upon Himself. In other words, humble yourself by accepting your inability to handle the cares of life and give them all over to God. THEN He will lift you up spiritually, and you will find peace and freedom unlike anything you’ve ever known.