1978 Tom & Judy Brazell start a Bible Study in their home on Benzinger Street in the Lovejoy District of Buffalo, NY.
The first storefront church is located at 1212 Lovejoy Street in Buffalo
1980 the church incorporates under the name: Elim Full Gospel Fellowship.
1983 Tom Brazell changes the name to Love Joy Gospel Church. “Love Joy” stands for the first two fruits of the Spirit from Galatians 5:22 as well as the neighborhood we started in
The church moves to 1578 Clinton Street in Buffalo
1984 Pastor Tom & Judy Brazell leave for the mission field in Africa and Pastor Ron & Judy Burgio take over the leadership as pastor and worship leader.
1987 the church moves to 1050 Walden Avenue in Cheektowaga, NY.
1994 revival starts on Sunday, April 10 with Evangelist Ray Sell. Church attendance doubles in one year.
1997 construction starts on a new building in Lancaster, NY.
1998 the church moves to 5423 Genesee Street in Lancaster.