Love Joy Church has been around since 1978. We are Pentecostal/Charismatic. What does that mean?
Pentecostal refers to the outpouring of the Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost. At that time each person began to speak with other tongues as described in the Bible.
Charismatic refers to the gifts of the Holy Spirit and an openness of the worshiper to receive these gifts and use them to help others.
We expect God’s supernatural presence in our worship services.
Our people find meaning, purpose and direction in their lives because of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We enjoy a sense of community with each other and with those who visit our church.
Pastors Ron & Judy Burgio
Advancing the Kingdom of God in our region by changing lives to follow Christ
We believe God works through people, and when He desires to touch a region He starts by changing an individual. Jesus Christ showed the way, and we want to follow Him in order to touch our region for Him
- Reaching People…
- Developing Leaders…
- Making a Difference!
We advance the Kingdom of God and change lives through:
- Praise and Worship: We honor God for who He is, and in His presence we receive joy, wisdom and answers for life. God is revealed in worship, especially during moments of weakness, tragedy or disappointment.
- Outreach: We present and live the Gospel by participating in the community, loving others and reconciling them to God.
- Teaching: Through teaching from the Word of God we are built up in grace, learn right living and prepare for our purpose.
- Relationships: By connecting with God and others we are healed from past hurts and experience the joy of fellowship. We gladly welcome others into our church family to be connected in relationships.
Our core values are like guard rails for our mission.
- Unity: We preserve the unity of the Church in our own congregation and with Christ’s Body everywhere.
- Integrity: Integrity is consistency of actions, values and outcome and makes us authentic Christians.
- Supernatural: We believe God does signs and wonders, healing and miracles, in us, around us and through us.
- Honor: We honor God’s gifts in people regardless of their age, race, gender or cultural background.